|د ټولو وګړو شمېر|
|20 تر 22 ميليونه'|
|د يادولو وړ سيمې|
اسلام (ډېری وگړي سني (حنفي), له شيعه (دولس امامي او اسماعيليي) په اقليت)
|اړونده توکم ډلې|
- ↑ 30,419,928 / 100 X 27 % = 8213380 CIA The World Factbook (2012)
- ↑ Richard Foltz, "The Tajiks of Uzbekistan", Central Asian Survey, 15(2), 213-216 (1996).
- ↑ There are 1,200,000 Persian-speakers native to Pakistan and 220,000 Tajik war-refugees from Afghanistan remain in Pakistan. Ethnologue.com's entry for Languages of Pakistan.
- ↑ UN Refugee Agency: about 50% of the total number of Afghan refugees in Iran in 2006 (920,000)
- ↑ GTZ: Migration and development – Afghans in Germany: estimate for Tajiks based on total of 100,000 Afghans in Germany.
- ↑ This figure only includes Tajiks from Afghanistan. The population of people from Afghanistan the United States is estimated as 80,414 (2005). Of this number, 65% are estimated Tajiks. "US demographic census". د لاسرسينېټه 2008-01-23.. الوسيط
|CitationClass=تم تجاهله (مساعدة); تحقق من التاريخ في:
|accessdate=(مساعدة) Robson, Barbara and Lipson, Juliene (2002) "Chapter 5(B)- The People: The Tajiks and Other Dari-Speaking Groups" The Afghans - their history and culture Cultural Orientation Resource Center, Center for Applied Linguistics, Washington, D.C., OCLC 56081073.
- ↑ Ethnic composition of the population in Kyrgyzstan 1999-2007
- ↑ 
- ↑ This figure only includes Tajiks from Afghanistan. The population of people with descent from Afghanistan in Canada is 48,090 according to Canada's 2006 Census. Tajiks make up an estimated 27% of the population of Afghanistan. The Tajik population in Canada is estimated form these two figures. Ethnic origins, 2006 counts, for Canada.