د چينايي فيلسوفانو لړليک
و اصلی برخی ته ورشی د پلټنې ځای ته ورټوپ کړی
دا ليکنه د چينايي فيلسوفانو لړليک په ځان کې رانغاړي.
- كنفيوشيوس (Kongzi), virtue ethicist.
- Zisi (Kong Ji), proportedly Confucius' grandson, Mencius' teacher, and composer of the Doctrine of the Mean.
- Mencius (Meng Zi), idealist who said human nature is originally good.
- Xun Zi (Hsün Tzŭ), realist who said human nature is originally evil.
- Dong Zhongshu (Tung Chung-shu), integrated Yin Yang cosmology into Confucianism.
- Laozi (Lao Tzŭ), illusive founder of Taoism and author of the Tao te Ching (Book of the Way).
- Zhuangzi (Chuang Tzŭ), mystical and relativistic skeptic.
- Lie Yukou, said to be the author of the Daoist book Liezi.
- Wang Pi, Three Kingdoms philosopher
د پخوانيو مکتبونو نور فيلسوفان
- Mozi (Mo Tzŭ), utilitarian and founder of the Moist school.
- Hui Shi, relativistic Logician who influenced Zhuangzi.
- Gongsun Long, Logician who was known for his paradoxes.
- Han Feizi, synthesizer of Legalist theories.
- لين جي (لين چي), founder of the Linji school of Chan (Zen) Buddhism in China, a branch of which is the Rinzai school in Japan.
- Huineng The 6:th buddhist patriarch of the Chan (Zen) Scholl in China, he established the concept of "no mind".
- ژآوژوو A famus chan (Zen) master during the 8th century, noted for his wisdom. Became known for his subtile teaching methods and his use of gongans.
- Zhu Xi (Chu Hsi), rationalist and leading figure of the School of Principle.
- Tu Wei-ming, ethicist
- Wang Yangming, idealist and leading figure of the School of Mind.