ويکيپېډيا څه ده؟
- ويکيپېډيا د انټرنټ پر مخ د وړيا مېنځپانګې يو پوهنغونډ دی چې هر څوک يې ليکلی شي. د ويکيپېډيا مرستيال بنسټګر جيمي وېلز وېکيپېډيا موږ ته داسې راپېژندلې، "ويکيپېډيا د زمکې پر سر د هر يوه سړي په خپله ژبه د يو ګڼ ژبنيز وړيا او د لوړ کيفيت د پوهنغونډ د جوړولو او خپرولو يوه هڅه او کوشش دی." ويکيپېډيا ددې لپاره موجوده ده چې هر څوک چې د پوهې او علم په لټه کې وي هغه ته يې ور ورسوي.
د ويکيپېډيا خاوند څوک دی؟
- د دې پوهنغونډ خاوند څوک دی؟ کومې ليکنې او آرټيکلونه چې ستاسې مخ ته دلته پراته دي هغه دلته د همدغو ليکنو د ليکوالو لخوا د GNU وړيا لاسوندونو لايسنس (او يا هم يوه وړيا لايسنس)، لخوا ستاسو لاسرسۍ لپاره پراته دي، نو په همدې خاطر دا ليکنې د همدغه لايسنس او اجازه ليک لخوا د وړيا کارولو او وار وار خپرولو او بدلون او سمون موندلو په تکل دلته ايښودل شوي. د ويکيپېډيا د مېنځپانګې د کارولو په خاطر د لا نورو مالوماتو لپاره Wikipedia:Copyrights او Wikipedia:Readers' FAQ وګورئ.
په ويکيپېډيا کې د ليکنو پازوالي څوک لري؟
- You are! Actually, you can even edit this very FAQ, so long as each edit is helpful. This is a collaborative effort. Millions of people have contributed information to different parts of this project, and anyone can do so, including you. All you need is to know how to edit a page, and have some encyclopedic knowledge you want to share. The encyclopedia provides users with a certain amount of freedom.
- You can learn who is responsible for the most recent versions of any given page by clicking on the "Page history" link. Nevertheless, if you spot an error in the latest revision of an article, you are highly encouraged to be bold and correct it. This practice is one of the basic review mechanisms that maintains the reliability of the encyclopedia. As a result, Wikipedia has become one of the most extensive information libraries available on the Internet.
- If you are uncertain, or find the wording confusing, quote the material on the associated talk page and leave a question for the next person. This helps reduce errors, inaccuracies, or misleading wording more quickly and is highly appreciated by the community.
څنګه د دې پروژې سره اړيکې ټينګې کړو؟
- Given the massively-collaborative nature of the project, there is no single point of contact. Jimmy Wales, Florence Devouard, and other individual board members are unable to deal with individual issues, and e-mails sent to them will simply be redirected towards the volunteer group, adding to delays. Instead, Wikipedia maintains several mailing lists, which are more appropriate forums for project-specific questions. These are listed at meta:mailing lists. There is also a Wikimedia Foundation mailing list and our Meta-Wiki for cross-project matters.
- Alternatively, if you want to communicate with a specific user, you can leave a message on his or her personal talk page. The talk page for User:John Doe is located at User talk:John Doe. Many Wikipedians have also registered their e-mail addresses, which you can use by clicking the "E-mail this user" link on their user pages. In addition, each article has a talk page. Use the discussion link at the top of each article to get to its talk page.
- For more information, please see Wikipedia:Contact us.
نيوپېډيا څه ده؟
- Nupedia, a more formal encyclopedia, was Wikipedia's predecessor. It is now defunct. See Wikipedia:Nupedia and Wikipedia.
آيا يو کارن-حساب جوړ کړم؟ آيا نشم کولای چې په ورکنومې توګه ليکنې خپرې کړم؟
- Editors with user names enjoy several benefits. Among them is the positive reputation that goes with quality work. Wikipedians with an established history are respected especially with regard to neutralizing article disputes. In addition, Wikipedians sometimes find collaborating with anonymous users frustrating, because it is more difficult to contact them with questions, concerns, or suggestions. This is not to say there is a Wikipedia hierarchy per se. Although there are editors with administrative abilities (see Wikipedia:Administrators), these are approved by the community.
- Wikipedians with user names are, in a sense, more anonymous than contributors that do not log in. That is, while anyone can see the IP address of a user who did not log in when he/she edited, only a few, especially trusted people are able to view the IP address of a logged-in user (and this is rarely done). Therefore, if you are concerned about privacy and anonymity, you may prefer to create a user name for yourself in order to hide your IP address.
- However, editing as an unregistered user is acceptable. Many valuable contributors have made this choice. That said, you will not be able to create or rename pages without a user name. Some pages are also protected from editing by unregistered users in order to prevent vandalism.
څنګه بايد پوه شو چې مالومات کره دي؟
- Given that anyone can edit any article, it is, of course, possible for biased, out-of-date, or incorrect information to be posted. However, because there are so many other people reading the articles and monitoring contributions using the Recent Changes page, incorrect information is usually corrected quickly. Thus, the overall accuracy of the encyclopedia is improving all the time. You are encouraged to help by correcting articles, validating content, and providing useful references.
- See Wikipedia:Replies to common objections for a longer discussion of this point.
د ويکيپېډيا د ليکنو د ورانکارو مخنيوی څنګه وکړو؟ (ورانکاري او ناسم مالومات)
- All changes to a page are registered in a "page history", so any defacement can be replaced by an older version of the page. And, in general, recent changes to Wikipedia are automatically listed on a special page for that purpose.
Software robots automatically reverse obvious defacement immediately. Moreover, there are hundreds of people who spend a little time each day watching the list of recent changes on Wikipedia (see Wikipedia:Recent changes patrol). Any user interested in a particular page can add it to a personal "watchlist", which shows when a page is updated and whether that update is a joke or a substantial contribution. Furthermore, any of the many readers who pass by can correct vandalism or erroneous information.
So, the popular pages, which are the most likely to be defaced, are also those that receive the most attention from editors and readers, any of whom can 'revert' vandalism.
To stem a recurrent problem, an article can be temporarily protected from editing and/or user names and IP addresses can be blocked from editing.
د X وېبځی د ويکيپېډيا د خپراوي له رښتو نه ناوړه ګټه اخلي؟ آيا تاسې پرې خبر ياست؟
- All text on Wikipedia is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). Over 100 sites using Wikipedia for content have been identified, and categorized by their degree of compliance, at Wikipedia:GFDL Compliance. Wikipedia:Mirrors and forks has more information, including what to do if someone is violating the GFDL license.
ويکيپېډيا په کومې ساوترۍ چلېږي؟
- Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia projects use the MediaWiki software to facilitate collaborative editing and storage of page histories.
- For more information on MediaWiki, see:
څه به پېښ شي که چېرته دوه کسان په يوه وخت کې يوه ليکنه وليکي؟
- د لارښود:سمون کړکېچ وګورۍ.
ويکيپېډيا څومره لويه ده؟
- Wikipedia currently has ۱۴٬۶۹۰ articles in total in the English version alone. (This article count is also available on the main page.)
- In a past comparison of encyclopedias, Wikipedia had about 1,400,000 articles with 340 million words in total, the Encyclopædia Britannica had about 85,000 articles with 55 million words in total, and Microsoft's Encarta had about 63,000 articles and 40 million words in total. See: Wikipedia:Size comparisons.
- Thanks to the mass-collaboration of Wikipedians, the enlargement of Wikipedia continues at a rapid pace, a pace much greater than that of conventional encyclopedias.
زه د libelous مېنځپانګې او يا هم د يوې invasion خونديتوب په اړه څه کولای شم؟
- By design, Wikipedia is quite easy to edit so you can simply revert wrong or hurtful information yourself. However, because every revision is logged, special steps are required to remove this information from the historical record. Please see Wikipedia:Oversight and Wikipedia:Libel for Wikipedia's policy on removing historical revisions, and how to request such a change.