و اصلی برخی ته ورشی د پلټنې ځای ته ورټوپ کړی
|آذربایجاني پیغلي په سنتي جامو کې|
|شاوخوا 30–35 میلیونه|
|هغه سيمې چېرته چې دا قبيله آباده ده|
Russian (in Dagestan)
Persian (in Iran)
- Sela, Avraham (2002). The Continuum Political Encyclopedia of the Middle East. Continuum. p. 197. ISBN 978-0-8264-1413-7. https://books.google.com/?id=YJwsAQAAIAAJ&dq=30+million+South+Azerbaijan&q=30-35. "30–35 million"
- Inc, Encyclopaedia بریتانیا. Britannica Book of the Year 2012. Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.. p. 792. ISBN 9781615356188. https://books.google.com/?id=EeqbAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA792&lpg=PA792&dq=luri+language+number+of+speakers#v=onepage&q=luri%20language%20number%20of%20speakers&f=false.
- . Azerbaijani (people). Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Michael Knüppel, "TURKIC LANGUAGES OF PERSIA: AN OVERVIEW", Encyclopaedia Iranica  "Altogether, one-sixth of today's Iranian population is turcophone or bilingual (Persian and Turkic; see Doerfer, 1969, p. 13).
- Ethnologue - Languages of Iran
- Mehrdad Izady – Columbia University – Gulf 2000 Project – Language Map of Iran – 2012 http://gulf2000.columbia.edu/maps.shtml[وژل شوي مخونه]"
- Swietochowski, Tadeusz; Collins, Brian C. (1999). Historical dictionary of Azerbaijan. Lanham, Maryland: Scarecrow Press. کينډۍ:ISBN. "15 million (1999)"
- Elling, Rasmus Christian. Minorities in Iran: Nationalism and Ethnicity after Khomeini, Palgrave Macmillan, 2013. Excerpt: "The number of Azeris in Iran is heavily disputed. In 2005, Amanolahi estimated all Turkic-speaking communities in Iran to number no more than 9 million. CIA and Library of congress estimates range from 16 percent to 24 percent—that is, 12–18 million people if we employ the latest total figure for Iran's population (77.8 million). Azeri ethnicsts, on the other hand, argue that overall number is much higher, even as much as 50 percent or more of the total population. Such inflated estimates may have influenced some Western scholars who suggest that up to 30 percent (that is, some 23 million today) Iranians are Azeris." 
- Minahan, James (2002). Encyclopedia of the Stateless Nations: S-Z. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 1765. کينډۍ:ISBN "Approximately (2002e) 18,500,000 Southern Azeris in Iran, concentrated in the northwestern provinces of East and West Azerbaijan. It is difficult to determine the exact number of Southern Azeris in Iran, as official statistics are not published detailing Iran's ethnic structure. Estimates of the Southern Azeri population range from as low as 12 million up to 40% of the population of Iran – that is, nearly 27 million..."
- Ali Gheissari, "Contemporary Iran:Economy, Society, Politics: Economy, Society, Politics", Oxford University Press, 2 April 2009. pg 300Azeri ethnonationalist activist, however, claim that number to be 24 million, hence as high as 35 percent of the Iranian population"
-  91,6% of 9,900,000, World Fact Book
- . Итоги переписи. 2010 census. Russian Federation State Statistics Service
- van der Leeuw, Charles (2000). Azerbaijan: a quest for identity : a short history. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 19. ISBN 978-0-312-21903-1. https://books.google.com/books?id=sNoP1zphWf8C&pg=PA19.
- . Ethnic groups by major administrative-territorial units. 2014 census. National Statistics Office of Georgia
- . Population by national and/or ethnic group, sex and urban/rural residence (2009 census). Agency for the Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- (په October 2, 2007 باندې). Gələn ilin sonuna qədər dünyada yaşayan azərbaycanlıların sayı və məskunlaşma coğrafiyasına dair xəritə hazırlanacaq. Trend News Agency.
- . About number and composition population of اوکراین by data All-Ukrainian census of the population 2001. اوکراین Census 2001. اوکراین
- . The National Structure of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Umid World
- (in Russian)Демоскоп Weekly (493–494). 1–22 January 2012. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120314043707/http://demoscope.ru/weekly/ssp/sng_nac_89.php?reg=14. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- (په 28 December 2009 کې). Azerbaijani-American Council rpartners with U.S. Census Bureau. News.Az
- http://www.azeris.org/images/proclamations/May28_BrooklynNY_2011.JPG[وژل شوي مخونه]
- (په 9 March 2011 کې). Obama, recognize us – St. Louis American: Letters To The Editor. Stlamerican.com
- . The Kingdom of the Netherlands: Bilateral relations: Diaspora. Republic of Azerbaijan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- . 5.01.00.03 Национальный состав населения. National Statistical Committee of Kyrgyz Republic
- . Foreign population on 31.12.2006 by citizenship and selected characteristics. Federal Statistical Office (Destatis)
- (په 12 April 2015 کې). UAE´s population – by nationality. BQ Magazine.
- . Ethnic Origin (279), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age (12) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces and Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2016 Census - 25% Sample Data. Statistics Canada In the 2016 census, 2,280 people indicated 'Azeri'/'Azerbaijani' as a single response and 4,145 as part of multiple origins.
- . Nationality and country of birth by age, sex and qualifications Jan - Dec 2013 (Excel sheet 60Kb). Office for National Statistics
- . Population Census 2009. National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- . Foreign born after country of birth and immigration year. Statistics Sweden.
- Poleshchuk, Vadim (په March 2001 کې). Accession to the European Union and National Integration in Estonia and Latvia. European Center for Minority Issues
- Azerbaijan country brief. NB According to the 2016 census, 1,036 people living in Australia identified themselves as of Azeri ancestry. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- . The Republic of Austria: Bilateral relations. Republic of Azerbaijan Ministry of Foreign Affairs[وژل شوي مخونه]
- . Population Census of 2011. Statistics Estonia Select "Azerbaijani" under "Ethnic nationality".
- . Population by ethnicity in 1959, 1970, 1979, 1989, 2001 and 2011. Lithuanian Department of Statistics
- . Immigrants and Norwegian-born to immigrant parents, 1 January 2013.
- . Jews of Azerbaijan.
- http://www.bahai.az/ Azerbaidjan Bahai
- Bəhailik Azerbaidjan Bahai
- King, David C. (2006). Azerbaijan. ISBN 9780761420118. https://books.google.com/books?id=NCez3ZuV3NoC&pg=PA79. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- . Today.Az - Covering Azerbaijan inside and outside.